Desert Voices is Tucson's premier gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and ally chorus. We are a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing Arizona beautiful music and to forging a positive and resolute GLBT presence in the community. Our unique chorus welcomes all voices to attend our rehearsals and come to our performances, regardless of age, gender, race, creed, or sexuality. Our members are diverse in voice and in background, of gay and straight singers, of all ages and identities. We strive to bring quality, unique music performances and the harmony of community to Tucson. Our purpose is to give a voice to those whose songs go unheard.
Desert Voices is an inclusive chorus organized to provide the opportunity for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and supportive others to sing together in order to:
- Build community within and outside the Chorus through our love of music.
- Produce shows that are entertaining and musically excellent.
- Perform music that reflects the lives of the LGBT community.
- Promote an ongoing, positive TLGB presence in our community.
- Advance positive social change in the larger society.
Dear Chorus Members and Supporters, please spread the word!
Invite your friends and family to check out Desert Voices!